Back to Products Ask for price and availability
DU-1(2) Shielding door in Class I and II protection standard
- In the distribution network, to cover the recesses of cable boxes without the necessity of adapting the recess;
- In the building industry, to cover low voltage and low current infrastructure;
- To protect the water, gas, and central heating installations;
- To completely mask of the opening in the wall from applying heating insulation or making changes in its structure.
- The door executed in Class I or II protection standard;
- The frame and wings made of steel or aluminium sheet, welded;
- Metal sheet thickness matching the dimensions;
- Powder painted in any colour (RAL), with any surface texture (e.g. wood-like), with high resistant to destruction and external factors;
- The framing of any width to allow precise masking with the edge element;
- One or two wings;
- Locked with a pin tumbler lock or an espag lock with a system cylinder and an additional padlock;
- Internal hinges with an additional anti-burglary lock;
- Additional gaskets installed in the door closure space for additional leak-tightness.
The doors may be provided with edges bevelled at any angle.
The doors are installed in the opening with screws and dowels (with the diameter matching the size and weight of the door), in accordance with the operating instructions.
Basic technical data
- Materialsteel / aluminium sheet
- IP protection level 30-54
- IK level of protection against mechanical impact07-10
- Appliance classI/II
- Height / width / depthwithout limitations
Compliance with standards
- IEC/EN 60529 – „Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code)”;
- PN-EN 62208 – „Empty enclosures for low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies – General requirements”;
- PN-EN 62262 – „Degrees of protection provided by enclosures for electrical equipment against external mechanical impacts (IK code)”;
- PN-EN ISO 4628 – „Paints and varnishes – Evaluation of degradation of coatings – Designation of quantity and size of defects, and of intensity of uniform changes in appearance – Part 6: Assessment of degree of chalking by tape method”;
- PN-EN ISO 2409 – „Paints and varnishes – Cross-cut test”.