Back to Products Ask for price and availability
OU-1(2)IP Enclosures for up to IP 66
- For industrial and construction sites with high degree of dustiness and flooding risk;
- To ensure high degree of protection of switching, inspection, control and automatics devices.
- External or internal;
- Made of steel or aluminium sheet, welded;
- Metal sheet thickness matching the dimensions;
- Powder painted in any colour (RAL), with surface structure highly resistant to destruction and external factors;
- Executed in Class I or II appliance standard;
- Protection up to IP 66 with special profiling of enclosure flanges;
- Mechanical resistance up to IK10.
- Opened in any direction vertically and horizontally, with one or two wings;
- With a pin tumbler lock (of any shape) or an espag lock with a system cylinder and an additional padlock;
- Internal hinges;
- Foamed gasket as the basic sealing;
- Ground bolts with cables.
Roof and bottom
- Openings plugged with chokes or profiled rubber membranes with high IP degree;
- Eyebolts: screwed, to facilitate transport.
The size matching the type and range of devices and individual needs of the Client.
- Installation base: galvanised, at any depth or directly on the back of the enclosure;
- TH35 rails: installed on the installation profiles made of galvanised sheet;
- Split masking panels: made of plastic or sheet metal, installed to the enclosure structure with masking panel clamps;
- Wire ducts with the cross section matching the type and number of cables;
- Tilting internal door: for installation of additional devices;
- Ventilation with a fan and proper openings in the enclosure to allow continuous control of temperature;
- Heating with heating resistors with a thermostat, to eliminate moisture inside the enclosure, if any;
- Perforated profiles for doors or side walls: ready for installation of board instruments.
- Plinth – solid or ventilated, of any height to match the cable duct;
- Wall mounting – made of profiled metal sheet, to enable setting the enclosure on the wall;
- FM foundation block – matching the dimensions of the enclosure, fitted with removable front and back covers.
Basic technical data
- Materialsteel / aluminium
- IP protection level 66
- IK level of protection against mechanical impact10
- Appliance classI / II
- Height / width / depth without limitations
Compliance with standards
- PN-EN 62262 – „Degrees of protection provided by enclosures for electrical equipment against external mechanical impacts (IK code).”;
- PN-EN 60529 – „Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code).”;
- PN-EN 62208 – „Empty enclosures for low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies – General requirements.”;
- PN-EN ISO 4628 – „Paints and varnishes – Evaluation of degradation of coatings – Designation of quantity and size of defects, and of intensity of uniform changes in appearance – Part 6: Assessment of degree of chalking by tape method.”;
- PN-EN ISO 2409 – „Paints and varnishes – Cross-cut test.”.
- Download leaflet PDF Product Data Sheet