Back to Products Ask for price and availability
OU-1(2)RM Modular enclosures
- A universal solution for installation inside the facility;
- For power engineering, industrial and building sites;
- For devices up to 630 A;
- To ensure high degree of protection of switching, inspection, control and automatics devices;
- For serial connecting into sets.
- For indoor installation, free-standing or wall-mounted on a plinth;
- Open-work, made of steel frame covered with steel or aluminium sheet (welded and screwed);
- Powder painted in any colour (RAL), with surface structure highly resistant to destruction;
- Integrated with the plinth;
- Polyurethane foam gaskets.
Framework: steel frame
- Made of welded steel profiles;
- With openings for installation of the board or of vertical installation profiles.
- Installed to the frame with Allen screws;
- Metal sheet thickness matching the dimensions;
- The width of the enclosure does not change with side covers installed.
- Solid or transparent;
- Opened to one or both sides (the back cover) to ensure better access to the components;
- With one or two wings;
- With a pin tumbler lock (of any shape) or an espag lock with a system cylinder and an additional padlock;
- Three-point bolts;
- Internal hinges;
- Opening to 120°;
- Ground bolts with cables.
- Made of adjustable-height cover to ensure additional ventilation;
- The cover has additional openings, with grommets to run cabling from cable routes;
- With an opening with a cable grommet to run the cables from the cable duct;
- Ready for installation of the plinth with screws.
The size matching the type and range of devices and individual needs of the Client.
The devices are installed as required by the Client.
- Vertical installation profiles: steel, with openings, installed on the frame;
- Installation base: galvanised, installed on vertical installation profiles made of galvanised sheet for current circuit switches;
- Wire ducts with the cross section matching the type and number of cables;
- 19″ internal tilting frame, symmetrical or asymmetrical;
- Cable clamps with the cable management bar;
- Masking panels: made of plastic or properly profiled sheet metal, installed to the enclosure structure or to the internal frame with clamps;
- The control panel with the mimic panel, made in a unique way by applying offset-printed sheets on the whole surface of the panel, with the possibility of printing any design. Installed in the internal frame;
- Lighting: two fluorescent lamps installed in the upper part to ensure uniform illumination along the entire width. Limit switches and a cam switch are installed in the cabinet (the components may be installed in any place, as required by the Client);
- Ventilation with a fan and proper openings in the enclosure to allow continuous flow of air.
The enclosures are ready for installation of:
- communication devices.
and installation elements for:
- fixtures for current buses;
- other as needed by the Client.
- Plinth – welded, solid or ventilated, of any height.
Basic technical data
- IP protection level30 – 54
- IK level of protection against mechanical impact06 – 10
- Appliance classI / II
- Height / width / depthwithout limitations
Compliance with standards
- PN-EN 62262 – „Degrees of protection provided by enclosures for electrical equipment against external mechanical impacts (IK code).”;
- PN-EN 60529 – „Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code).”;
- PN-EN 62208 – „Empty enclosures for low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies – General requirements.”;
- PN-EN ISO 4628 – „Paints and varnishes – Evaluation of degradation of coatings – Designation of quantity and size of defects, and of intensity of uniform changes in appearance – Part 6: Assessment of degree of chalking by tape method.”;
- PN-EN ISO 2409 – „Paints and varnishes – Cross-cut test”.
- Download leaflet PDF Product Data Sheet