OU-1(2)W Free-standing enclosures
- For industrial, building and road infrastructure sites;
- For the power engineering industry, telecommunications and industrial automatics;
- For installation on FM and FB foundation blocks.
- Outdoor, free-standing on concrete or metal base;
- Made of steel or aluminium sheet, welded;
- Metal sheet thickness matching the dimensions;
- Powder painted in any colour (RAL), with surface structure highly resistant to destruction and external factors;
- Screwed to the base;
- Executed in Class I or II appliance standard;
- Protection level up to IP 30 – 54;
- Mechanical resistance up to IK10.
- Opened to one or both sides to ensure better access to the instruments, with the possibility of splitting into any number of parts, separate for individual modules;
- Opened in any direction (vertically, horizontally) in one- or two-wing design;
- With a pin tumbler lock (of any shape) or an espag lock with a system cylinder and an additional padlock;
- Three-point bolts;
- External or internal hinges;
- Foamed gasket as the basic sealing
- Ground bolts with cables.
Roof and bottom
- The single-sloped or gable roof with the ventilation labyrinth and ventilation preventing accumulation of water and moisture;
- The bottom with an opening to run cables from the cable duct.
The size matching the type and range of devices and individual needs of the Client.
When the enclosure is set on a concrete foundation:
- Height: any;
- Width: 400/600/800/850/1000/1050/1250/1400 mm;
- Depth: 250/320/400/430 mm.
When the enclosure is set on a metal foundation, all dimensions are customisable.
- Installation base: galvanised, at any depth or directly on the back of the enclosure;
- TH35 rails: installed on the installation profiles made of galvanised sheet;
- Split masking panels: made of plastic or sheet metal, installed to the enclosure structure with masking panel clamps;
- Wire ducts with the cross section matching the type and number of cables;
- Tilting internal door: for installation of additional devices;
- Ventilation with a fan and proper openings in the enclosure to allow continuous control of temperature;
- Heating with heating resistors with a thermostat, to eliminate moisture inside the enclosure, if any;
- Perforated profiles for doors or side walls: ready for installation of board instruments.
The devices are installed as required by the Client.
- FB concrete or FM metal foundation block;
- GO fire bulkhead – preventing penetration of fire and other factors inside the cabinet.
Basic technical data
- Materialsteel / aluminium
- IP protection level 30 – 54
- IK level of protection against mechanical impact10
- Appliance classI / II
- Height / width / depth without limitations
Compliance with standards
- PN-EN 62262 – „Degrees of protection provided by enclosures for electrical equipment against external mechanical impacts (IK code).”;
- PN-EN 60529 – „Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code).”;
- PN-EN 62208 – „Empty enclosures for low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies – General requirements.”;
- PN-EN ISO 4628 – „Paints and varnishes – Evaluation of degradation of coatings – Designation of quantity and size of defects, and of intensity of uniform changes in appearance – Part 6: Assessment of degree of chalking by tape method.”;
- PN-EN ISO 2409 – „Paints and varnishes – Cross-cut test.”.
- Download leaflet PDF Product Data Sheet