Back to Products Ask for price and availability
OU-1S Cabinet enclosures
- A universal solution for installation inside the facility;
- For power engineering facilities (main transformer stations), industrial and building sites;
- For devices up to 4000 A;
- To ensure high degree of protection of switching, inspection, control and automatics devices;
- For serial connecting into sets.
- For indoor installation, free-standing or wall-mounted on a plinth;
- Open-work, made of steel frame covered with steel or aluminium sheet (welded and screwed);
- Powder painted in any colour (RAL), with surface structure highly resistant to destruction;
- Integrated with the plinth;
- Polyurethane foam gaskets.
Framework: steel frame
- Made of welded steel profiles;
- With openings for installation of the board or of vertical installation profiles.
- Installed to the frame with Allen screws;
- Metal sheet thickness matching the dimensions;
- The width of the enclosure does not change with side covers installed.
- Solid or transparent;
- Opened to one or both sides (the back cover) to ensure better access to the components;
- With one or two wings;
- With a pin tumbler lock (of any shape) or an espag lock with a system cylinder and an additional padlock;
- Three-point bolts;
- Internal hinges;
- Opening to 120°;
- Ground bolts with cables.
Roof and bottom
- Made of adjustable-height cover to ensure additional ventilation;
- The cover has additional openings, to run cabling from cable routes;
The size matching the type and range of devices and individual needs of the Client.
- Height: 1800/2000/2200 mm;
- Width: 400/600/800/850/1000/1050/1250/1400 mm;
- Depth: 250/300/400/600/800 mm.
The devices are installed as required by the Client.
- Vertical installation profiles: steel, with drilled openings, installed on the frame;
- Installation base: galvanised, installed on vertical installation profiles made of galvanised sheet for current circuit switches;
- Wire ducts with the cross section matching the type and number of cables;
- 19″ internal tilting frame, symmetrical or asymmetrical;
- Cable clamps with the cable management bar;
- Masking panels: made of plastic or sheet metal, installed to the enclosure structure or to the internal frame with masking panel clamps;
- The control panel with the mimic panel, made in a unique way by applying offset-printed sheets on the whole surface of the panel, with the possibility of printing any design. Installed in the internal frame;
- Lighting: two fluorescent lamps installed in the upper part to ensure uniform illumination along the entire width. Limit switches and a cam switch are installed in the cabinet (the components may be installed in any place, as required by the Client);
- Ventilation with a fan and proper openings in the enclosure to allow continuous flow of air.
- Plinth – welded, solid or ventilated, of any height.
Basic technical data
- Materialsteel / aluminium
- IP protection level55
- IK level of protection against mechanical impact10
- Appliance classI
- Height / width / depth without limitations
Compliance with standards
- PN-EN 62262 – „Degrees of protection provided by enclosures for electrical equipment against external mechanical impacts (IK code).”;
- PN-EN 60529 – „Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code).”;
- PN-EN 62208 – „Empty enclosures for low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies – General requirements.”;
- PN-EN ISO 4628 – „Paints and varnishes – Evaluation of degradation of coatings – Designation of quantity and size of defects, and of intensity of uniform changes in appearance – Part 6: Assessment of degree of chalking by tape method.”;
- PN-EN ISO 2409 – „Paints and varnishes – Cross-cut test.”.
- Download leaflet PDF Product Data Sheet