Back to Products Ask for price and availability
OU-1SIT IT cabinet enclosures
- A universal solution for installation inside the facility;
- For ITC and telecommunications;
- To ensure high degree of protection for network accessories, automatics;
- For installation of 19″ devices.
- For indoor installation, free-standing or wall-mounted on a plinth;
- Open-work, made of steel frame covered with steel or aluminium sheet (welded and screwed);
- Powder painted in any colour (RAL), with surface structure highly resistant to destruction;
- Integrated with the plinth;
- Polyurethane foam gaskets;
- Up to IP 55 protection level;
- Mechanical resistance up to IK 08-10.
The design of the enclosure allow connecting many enclosures into serial sets.
Framework: steel frame
- Made of welded steel profiles;
- With openings for installation of the board or of vertical installation profiles.
- Installed to the frame with Allen screws;
- Metal sheet thickness matching the dimensions;
- The width of the enclosure does not change with side covers installed.
- Solid or transparent;
- Opened to one or both sides (the back cover) to ensure better access to the components;
- With one or two wings;
- With a pin tumbler lock (of any shape) or an espag lock with a system cylinder and an additional padlock;
- Three-point bolts;
- Internal hinges;
- Opening to 120°;
- Ground bolts with cables.
- Made of adjustable-height cover to ensure additional ventilation;
- The cover has additional openings, with grommets to run cabling from cable routes;
- With an opening with a cable grommet to run the cables from the cable duct;
- Ready for installation of the plinth with screws.
The size matching the type and range of devices and individual needs of the Client.
- Height: 800-2200 mm;
- Width: 650 mm;
- Depth: 400/600/800/1000 mm.
The devices are installed as required by the Client.
- Vertical installation profiles, steel, with drilled openings installed on the frame;
- Fixed or withdrawable shelves, installed on the vertical installation profiles;
- 19″ internal tilting frame, symmetrical or asymmetrical;
- Lighting and heating, with heating circuits, and a thermostat with the heating element in the lower part of the cabinet. Lighting: two fluorescent lamps installed in the upper part to ensure uniform illumination along the entire width.;
- Ventilation with a fan and proper openings in the enclosure to allow continuous flow of air.
- Plinth – welded, solid or ventilated, of any height.
Basic technical data
- IP protection level55
- IK level of protection against mechanical impact08 – 10
- Appliance classI
- Height / width / depthwithout limitations
Compliance with standards
- PN-EN 62262 – „Degrees of protection provided by enclosures for electrical equipment against external mechanical impacts (IK code)”;
- PN-EN 60529 – „Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code)”;
- PN-EN 62208 – „Empty enclosures for low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies – General requirements”;
- PN-EN ISO 4628 – „Paints and varnishes – Evaluation of degradation of coatings – Designation of quantity and size of defects, and of intensity of uniform changes in appearance – Part 6: Assessment of degree of chalking by tape method.”;
- PN-EN ISO 2409 – „Paints and varnishes – Cross-cut test”.
- Download leaflet PDF Product Data Sheet