OU-1SKS Cable cabinet enclosures
- For industrial power engineering and building facilities;
- For cable enclosures controlling external connector systems in HV stations (100 kV, 220 kV and 400 kV), secondary circuits, automatic operation systems;
- For LV cable distribution network cabinets distributing electricity and protecting electrical devices;
- For devices up to 1250 A;
- To ensure high degree of protection of switching, inspection, control and automatics devices;
- For installation on FM and FB foundation blocks.
- Single wall: with the outer wall;
- Single wall design with heat insulation: the outer wall with Al thermal insulation mat;
- Double wall design with air gap: the outer and inner walls with air space;
- Double wall design with insulation: the space between the walls filled in with inflammable rock wool.
- Outdoor, free-standing on concrete or metal base;
- Made with aluminium sheet, welded and riveted;
- Metal sheet thickness matching the dimensions;
- Powder painted in any colour (RAL), with surface structure highly resistant to destruction and external factors;
- Screwed to the base;
- Executed in Class I or II appliance standard;
- Up to IP 55 protection level;
- Mechanical resistance up to IK10.
- Opened to one or both sides to ensure better access to the components;
- With one or two wings;
- With a pin tumbler lock (of any shape) or an espag lock with a system cylinder and an additional padlock;
- Three-point bolts;
- Internal hinges with an additional anti-burglary lock;
- Opening to 120°;
- Ground bolts with cables.
Roof and bottom
- The gable roof with the ventilation labyrinth and ventilation preventing accumulation of water and moisture.
- With an opening to run cables from the cable duct through the additional fire bulkhead;
- Ready for installation of a fire bulkhead with screws.
The size matching the type and range of devices and individual needs of the Client.
- Height: 1100/1900/2100/2200 mm;
- Width: 400/600/800/820/850/1000/1050/1250/1400 mm;
- Depth: 250/300/400/600/620/800 mm.
The devices are installed as required by the Client.
- Vertical installation profiles: fixed permanently to the walls of the enclosure, ready for installation bases or current circuit post insulators;
- Installation base: galvanised, installed on vertical installation profiles made of galvanised sheet for current circuit switches;
- Wire ducts with the cross section matching the type and number of cables;
- Masking panels: made of plastic or sheet metal, installed to the enclosure structure or to the internal frame with masking panel clamps;
- The control panel with the mimic panel, made in a unique way by applying offset-printed sheets on the whole surface of the panel, with the possibility of printing any design. Installed in the internal frame;
- Lighting and heating, with heating circuits, and a thermostat with the heating element in the lower part of the cabinet. Lighting: two fluorescent lamps installed in the upper part to ensure uniform illumination along the entire width. Limit switches and a cam switch are installed in the cabinet (the components may be installed in any place, as required by the Client);
- Cable clamps with the cable management bar;
- Galvanised steel earthing rail;
- Ventilation with a fan and proper openings in the enclosure to allow continuous flow of air;
- Document holder.
The enclosure can additionally host circuits of the primary electrical installation developed by the designer for the specific project.
- Plinth – solid, welded;
- FB concrete or FM aluminium base – matching the dimensions of the cabinet;
- GO fire bulkhead – preventing penetration of fire and other factors inside the cabinet.
Basic technical data
- IP protection level55
- IK level of protection against mechanical impact10
- Appliance classI
- Height / width / depthwithout limitations
Compliance with standards
- PN-EN 62262 – „Degrees of protection provided by enclosures for electrical equipment against external mechanical impacts (IK code).”;
- PN-EN 60529 – „Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code).”;
- PN-EN 62208 – „Empty enclosures for low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies – General requirements.”;
- PN-EN ISO 4628 – „Paints and varnishes – Evaluation of degradation of coatings – Designation of quantity and size of defects, and of intensity of uniform changes in appearance – Part 6: Assessment of degree of chalking by tape method.”;
- PN-EN ISO 2409 – „Paints and varnishes – Cross-cut test.”.
- Download leaflet PDF Product Data Sheet