Current transformer PPB12
PPB12 is a single-phase indoor current transformer in resin insulation, intended to provide power supply for measuring instruments and protection circuits for electrical power devices in up to 10 kV nominal voltage grids.
The range of nominal primary currents is 5–3200 A. The rated secondary current is 5 A or 1 A.
All active parts of the transformer are cast with epoxy mixture. This mass performs the electrical insulation and mechanical protection role.
The PPB12 current transformers are produced as: single-core, twin-core or three-core units in the versions:
– basic (with one, two or three secondary windings)
– with a switched primary winding
– with branches on secondary windings
Change in the range of the individual versions of the transformer comes from the appropriate use of the branches on the secondary side or proper assembly of two connectors on the primary side (screws and connectors are provided). The transformers may be installed in any position.
- Highest allowed voltage 12 kV
- Rated proof voltage of insulation 28 kV
- Lightning impulse rated test voltage 75 kV
- Nominal primary current 5-3200 A
- Nominal secondary current 5 (1) A
- Power rating 2,5; 5; 7,5; 10; 15; 20; 30; 40; 50; 60 VA
- Accuracy class for measuring windings / safety0,2; 0,2S; 0,5; 0,5S; 1; 3; /5P, 10P
- Factor of safety Fs \ Accuracy limit factor ALF5; 10 / 5; 10; 15; 20
- Thermal current Ith 2-80 kA
- Nominal frequency 50 Hz
- Weight 22 kg
- Download leaflet PDF Product sheet