Current transformer PPB38
PPB38 is a single-phase indoor current transformer in resin insulation, intended to provide power supply for measuring instruments and protection circuits for electrical power devices in up to 40,5 kV nominal voltage grids.
The range of nominal primary currents is 5-2500 A. The value of rated secondary current is 5 A or 1 A. All active parts of the transformer are cast with epoxy mixture. This mass performs the electrical insulation and mechanical protection role.
PPB38 current transformers are produced as single-core, twin-core, three-core units, in the versions:
– basic (with one, two, three or four secondary windings)
– with a switched primary winding
– with branches on secondary windings
Change in the range of the individual versions of the transformer comes from the appropriate use of the branches on the secondary side or proper assembly of two connectors on the primary side (screws and connectors are provided). The transformers may be installed in any position. The cover of the terminal strip for the secondary windings is ready for sealing.
- Highest allowed voltage 40,5 kV
- Rated proof voltage of insulation 95 kV
- Lightning impulse rated test voltage 185 kV
- Nominal primary current 5-2500 A
- Nominal secondary current 5 (1) A
- Power rating 2,5; 5; 7,5; 10; 15; 20; 30; 40; 50; 60 VA
- Accuracy class for measuring windings / safety0,2; 0,2S; 0,5; 0,5S; 1; 3; /5P, 10P
- Factor of safety Fs \ Accuracy limit factor ALF5; 10 / 5; 10; 15; 20
- Thermal current Ith 2-80 kA
- Nominal frequency 80 Hz
- Weight 40 kg
- Download leaflet PDF Product sheet