Direct current switchgears RPS-600
The bays of the RPS-600 switchgear have been designed to ensure maximum safety and reliability. With the split design and blockades and indicators, the switchgear ensures safety during the work of the personnel.
The bays of the switchgear are made of steel profile framework to which steel sheet plate and insulation materials covers are fixed. The bays of the traction power supply units and the reserve disconnecting switch are made in two parts, whereas the bays of the disconnector sets and return cables are made in single parts.
The design of the switchgears is based on the 720-770 mm design grid.
- Overhead line nominal voltage 600 V
- Rated operational voltage 660 V
- Rated power-frequency withstand voltage to earth and across open disconnector 1 min. 50 Hz 4500 V
- Rated continuous current
– the busbars do 4000 A
– the outgoing bus2000 A
– the traction power supply unit and the reserve disconnecting switch 1000, 1600, 2000, 2500, 3150
– the disconnection bay of the rectifier set 2000, 2500
– the return cables bays nx1000 A3
- Short-circuit capacity of busbars
– expected fault current ≤ 100 kA
– shorting duration ≤ 200 ms
- Insulation of switchgear polesboth poles insulated from the earth
- Rated voltage of auxiliary circuits
– direct voltage 220 V/IT
– 3-phase alternate voltage 230/400 V, 50 Hz, TN-S
– 1-phase alternate voltage 230 V, 50 Hz, TN-S
- Download leaflet PDF Product sheet