RSS MV switchgear
The RSSw-24/630w switchgear is intended for application in container transformer stations with support provided inside and in all types of indoor stations.
The enclosure is made of aluzinc sheet, riveted and screwed, with the design facilitating access to the instruments, which translates into increased safety and intuitive work during installation and operation activities. The system of mechanical locks prevents misconnections. The distribution cubicle has three isolated sections, for the cable box, the disconnector and the secondary circuits.
KLS 24 and KLSF 24 UESA disconnecting switches are used in the distribution unit. NAL and NALF devices by ABB can be also used. The distribution cubicles are made in the arc protection standard.
The configuration and selection of additional equipment should be agreed with the representatives of the company.
Basic technical data
- Rated voltage24 kV
- Rated frequency50 Hz
- Network frequency proof voltage50 kV
- Lightning impulse proof voltage125 kV
- Rated continuous current630 A
- Rated withstand current16 kA (3 s.)
- Rated peak withstand current40 kA
- Resistance to internal arc16 kA (1 s.)
- IP protection level3X
- Height / width / depth1950/750/950 mm
Compliance with standards
- PN-EN 62271-200:2012 – „High-voltage switchgear and controlgear – Part 200: AC metal-enclosed switchgear and controlgear for rated voltages above 1 kV and up to and including 52 kV.”.
- Download leaflet PDF Product Data Sheet