RST Transformer Station Switchgears for MV/LV Pole Stations
- For pole-mounted MV/LV transformer stations up to 630 kV;
- For industrial and construction sites;
- For pole-mounting or free-standing installation;
- For overhead or cable networks;
- Providing power supply, distribution and metering of electricity as well as protection of electrical devices against consequences of shortings and overloads on the low voltage side.
- Aluminium sheet, minimum thickness 2 mm, bent, welded, ready for side mounting;
- High mechanical strength and protection level to prevent penetration of dust and mechanical damages;
- Powder painted in any colour (e.g. RAL 7032, 7035);
- The switchgear can be built to any dimensions, to meet the specific needs of the Client.
The aluminium enclosure is executed in the Class I and II protection.
Chemically bonded OC
- Chemically bonded composite in any colour;
- Available in two sizes (HxWxD); OC-1/1A – 1280/750/560 (mm), OC-2 – 1660/870/650 (mm).
Common features of OU-1(2) and OC enclosures
- The LH or RH door, separate doors for individual modules, 180° opening radius, three bolts;
- Internal hinges with anti-burglary lock;
- Espag lock with a padlock or a system cylinder;
- The gable or hip roof fitted with chimneys of diameter matching the dimensions of the used heat shrinkable cable terminations;
- The bottom of the enclosure has an opening for running cables through the cable duct;
- Marking of the switchgear with permanent engraved plastic plates to enable identification of all key elements.
The enclosure has a ventilation labyrinth preventing accumulation of water and moisture.
- K-AL, K-OC cable duct made of aluminium sheet or composite, in any colour. The dimensions of the duct match the number of circuits and the height of installation of the enclosure;
- The FM metal or FB concrete pedestal to set the switchgear free-standing enclosure at the pole of the station;
- The OM clamps made of galvanised steel profiles for direct installation of the switchgear on the pole. The design of the enclosure may accommodate any spacing and shape of the clamps;
- The P support for additional support and support points for the enclosure of the switchgear with non-standard equipment (increased number of elements and devices, cross section of the rails).
- The current circuits made of screwed copper flat bars with the cross section matching current load, fitted with pressed rivet nuts to enable installation of rail components when energised;
- The PEN busbar with the possibility of PE + N separation.
MZ/MO: the incoming and outgoing module
- The power supply executed with separate V or VLM type terminals for two cables with the cross section up to 4 x 240 mm²;
- Energising strip-type fuse-switch-disconnectors and moulded-case fuse-switch-disconnectors or MCCBs: 400/630/910/1250A;
- Strip-type and moulded-case outgoing disconnectors or fuse bases 160/250/400/630/910 A;
- Current transformers for the metering and balancing module selected in accordance with the guidelines of the energy distributor and seller;
- Covered redundancy circuits.
MP: the metering and balancing module compliant with the guidelines of the energy distributor and seller.
SON: the lighting module, the control circuit for street lighting of the traffic route in the vicinity of the station.
Basic technical data
- Rated operational voltage230/400 V
- Insulation rated voltage690 V
- Rated frequency50 Hz
- Impulse withstand voltage12 kV
- Busbar rated continuous current400/630/910/1250 A
- Outgoing busbar rated continuous current160/250/400/630/910 A
- Rated short-time withstand current20 kA (1 s.)
- Rated peak withstand current40 kA
- Internal arc short-circuit current16 kA
- IP protection level44
- IK level of protection against mechanical impact10
- Appliance classI/II
- Dimensions of incoming / outgoing terminals2 x 4 x 240 mm² / 4 x 240 mm²
- Network arrangementsTN-S, TN-C, TN-C-S, TT, IT
- Height / width / depthwithout limitations
Compliance with standards
- PN-EN 61439-1 – „Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies. Part 1: General rules”;
- PN-EN 61439-2 – „Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies – Part 2: Power switchgear and controlgear assemblies”;
- PN-E-05163 – „Enclosed low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies. Guide for testing under conditions of arcing due to internal fault”;
- PN-EN 50274– „Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies – Protection against electric shock – Protection against unintentional direct contact with hazardous live parts”;
- PN-EN 62208 – „Empty enclosures for low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies – General requirements”;
- PN-EN 60529 – „Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code)”;
- PN-EN ISO 4628 – „Paints and varnishes – Evaluation of degradation of coatings – Designation of quantity and size of defects, and of intensity of uniform changes in appearance – Part 6: Assessment of degree of chalking by tape method.”;
- PN-EN ISO 2409 – „Paints and varnishes – Cross-cut test”;
- PN-EN 62262 – „Degrees of protection provided by enclosures for electrical equipment against external mechanical impacts (IK code). (IDT PN-EN 50102:2001)”.
- Download leaflet PDF Product Data Sheet