SKS HV power station wiring cabinets
- Supplying power to and effecting control over external connector systems in HV power stations (110 kV, 220 kV and 400 kV), secondary circuits, automatic operation systems;
- Providing protection for the power station circuits;
- Metering parameters of the power station and transmitting data.
- Single wall design with the outer wall;
- Single wall design with heat insulation: the outer wall with Al. thermal insulation mat;
- Double wall design with air gap: the outer and inner walls with air space;
- Double wall design with insulation: the space between the walls filled in with inflammable rock wool
- Outdoor, free-standing on concrete or metal base;
- Made with aluminium sheet, welded and riveted;
- Metal sheet thickness matching the dimensions;
- Powder painted in any colour (RAL), with surface structure highly resistant to destruction and external factors;
- Screwed to the base;
- Executed in Class I or II appliance standard;
- Up to IP 44-45 protection level;
- Mechanical resistance up to IK10.
The devices are installed as required by the Client.
- Vertical installation profiles: balusters fixed to the walls of the enclosure are ready for installation panels or current circuit post insulators;
- Installation base: galvanised, installed on vertical installation profiles made of galvanised sheet for current circuit switches;
- Wire ducts with the cross section matching the type and number of cables;
- Masking panels: made of plastic or sheet metal, installed to the enclosure structure or to the internal frame with masking panel clamps;
- The control panel with the mimic panel, made in a unique way by applying offset-printed sheets on the whole surface of the panel, with the possibility of printing any design. Installed in the internal frame;
- Lighting and heating, with heating circuits, and a thermostat with the heating element in the lower part of the cabinet. Lighting: two fluorescent lamps installed in the upper part to ensure uniform illumination along the entire width. Limit switches and a cam switch are installed in the cabinet (the components may be installed in any place, as required by the Client);
- Cable clamps with the cable management bar;
- Galvanised steel earthing rail;
- Ventilation with a fan and proper openings in the enclosure to allow continuous flow of air;
- Document holder.
The enclosure can additionally host circuits of the primary electrical installation developed by the designer for the specific project.
- Opened to one or both sides to ensure better access to the components;
- With one or two wings;
- With a pin tumbler lock (of any shape) or an espag lock with a system cylinder and an additional padlock;
- Three-point bolts;
- Internal hinges with anti-burglary lock;
- Opening to 120°;
- Ground bolts with cables.
- The gable roof with the ventilation labyrinth and ventilation preventing accumulation of water and moisture;
- With an opening to run cables from the cable duct through the additional fire bulkhead;
- Ready for installation of a fire bulkhead with screws.
The size matching the type and range of devices and individual needs of the Client.
- Height: 1100/1900/2100/2200 mm;
- Width: 400/600/800/820/850/1000/1050/1250/1400 mm;
- Depth: 250/300/400/600/620/800 mm.
The cabinet includes circuits of the primary and additional electrical installations developed by the designer for the specific project.
The devices and strip-mounted fittings are set on installation boards, TH35 rails between wire ducts in any configuration (vertical or horizontal).
- Lighting and heating of the cabinet – with heating circuits and a thermostat with the heating element in the lower part of the cabinet. Lighting: two fluorescent lamps installed in the upper part to ensure uniform illumination along the entire width. Limit switches and a cam switch are installed in the cabinet (the components may be installed in any place, as required by the Client);
- The sockets circuit – powered from a separate circuit from the auxiliaries switchgear. 1- and 3-phase sockets are located on the external side of the cabinet, under a cover;
- Secondary circuits – the devices and configuration of voltage circuits is provided in accordance with the design documentation and the requirements of the Client;
- The motor drive circuit – fuses, automatic breaker switches and strip-mounted fittings are selected to meet the requirements of the design documentation and of the Client.
Cabling of the cabinets is provided with insulated cable with 1.5 to 16 mm² cross section, depending on the type of the circuit and the devices.
The external marking of the cabinets is laser engraved on metal or plastic plates of any colour. The markings of the components and cabling are provided on the basis of the PN-EN 61082-1 standard. The devices and strip-mounted connectors are marked in accordance with the diagram of the internal connections and the design guidelines. Mimic panels are executed in a unique way by applying offset-printed sheets on the whole surface of the installation base, with the possibility of printing any design.
- FB concrete base or FM aluminium base – matching the dimensions of the cabinet;
- GO fire bulkhead – preventing penetration of fire and other factors inside the cabinet.
Basic technical data
- Rated operational voltage230/400 V
- Insulation rated voltage500 V
- Rated frequency50 Hz AC, DC
- IP protection level44-55
- IK level of protection against mechanical impact10
- Appliance classI
- Height / width / depthwithout limitations
- Download leaflet PDF Product Data Sheet