SWS HV power station indoor switchgears
- The basic equipment of HV power stations (100 kV, 220 kV and 400 kV);
- Control over circuits and relay, protection, communication, auxiliaries, and measurement devices;
- Protection of secondary circuits of the station (disconnecting switches, connectors);
- Metering parameters of the power station and transmitting data;
- Protection of electrical devices against consequences of shortings and overloads.
Types of switchgears
- Protection (relay) switchgear – used to protect 110 kV, 220 kV, 400 kV lines, transformers and couplings, fitted with earth fault, differential, overcurrent, autonomic, bay control units, analysers and other devices, depending on the configuration of the power station;
- Measurement switchgear – for metering consumption of energy in the particular circuits of the power station. It is fitted with the meter installation base (fixed or tilting), energy meters, terminal blocks and another necessary devices and strip-mounted fittings;
- Auxiliaries switchgear 400/230 VAC – to provide power for auxiliaries circuits of the power station switchgear, fitted with the SZR automatics system, contactors, MCCBs, overcurrent breaker switches, measurement instruments for current and voltage, central signalling, and other instruments to be installed on strip-mounted fittings;
- Auxiliaries switchgear 110/220 VDC – providing power to direct current circuits, fitted with a rectifier with current measurement and an external capacitor bank;
- Guaranteed power switchgear 230 VAC, 24–48 VDC – providing power for secondary circuits of emergency signalling and control safeguards, fitted with inverters and power supply units, disconnecting switches, overcurrent breaker switches, measurement instruments for current and voltage, central signalling, and other instruments to be installed on strip-mounted fittings;
- Telecommunications switchgear – for collecting and transmitting information from the power station to the operator. Fitted with communication devices matching the configuration of the power station.
The configuration and equipment of the cabinets customised to meet the requirements.
Steel OU-1(2) / Aluminium OU-1S
- For indoor, free-standing or wall-mounted on a plinth installation;
- Open-work, made of steel frame covered with steel or aluminium sheet (welded and screwed);
- Powder painted in any colour (RAL), with surface structure highly resistant to destruction;
- Integrated with the plinth;
- Polyurethane foam gaskets;
- Executed in Class I or II appliance standard;
- Up to IP 55 protection level;
- Mechanical resistance up to IK 8-10.
- Vertical installation profiles: steel, with drilled openings, installed on the frame;
- Installation base: galvanised, installed on vertical installation profiles made of galvanised sheet for current circuit switches;
- Wire ducts with the cross section matching the type and number of cables;
- Cable clamps with the cable management bar;
- Masking panels: made of plastic or sheet metal, installed to the enclosure structure or to the internal frame with masking panel clamps;
- The control panel with the mimic panel, made in a unique way by applying offset-printed sheets on the whole surface of the panel, with the possibility of printing any design. Installed in the internal frame;
- Lighting: two fluorescent lamps installed in the upper part to ensure uniform illumination along the entire width. Limit switches and a cam switch are installed in the cabinet (the components may be installed in any place, as required by the Client);
- Ventilation with a fan and proper openings in the enclosure to allow continuous flow of air.
Framework: steel frame
- Made of welded steel profiles;
- With openings for installation of the board or of vertical installation profiles.
- Installed to the frame with Allen screws;
- Metal sheet thickness matching the dimensions;
- The width of the enclosure does not change with side covers installed.
- Solid or transparent;
- Opened to one or both sides (the back cover) to ensure better access to the components;
- With one or two wings;
- With a pin tumbler lock (of any shape) or an espag lock with a system cylinder and an additional padlock;
- Three-point bolts;
- Internal hinges;
- Opening to 120°;
- Ground bolts with cables.
- Made of adjustable-height cover to ensure additional ventilation;
- The cover has additional openings, with grommets to run cabling from cable routes;
- With an opening with a cable grommet to run the cables from the cable duct;
- Ready for installation of a fire bulkhead with screws.
The size matching the type and range of devices and individual needs of the Client.
- Height: 1800/2000/2200 mm;
- Width: 400/600/800/850/1000/1050/1250/1400 mm;
- Depth: 250/300/400/600/800 mm.
- Plinth – solid or ventilated, of any height.
- Cabling of the cabinets is executed with insulated cable or wire with cross section matching the type of the circuit and instruments.
The external marking of the cabinets is laser engraved on metal or plastic plates of any colour. The markings of the components and cabling are provided on the basis of the PN-EN 61082-1 standard. The electrical devices are described in accordance with the diagram of the internal connections and the design guidelines. Mimic panels are executed in a unique way by applying offset-printed sheets on the whole surface of the installation base, with the possibility of printing any design.
Basic technical data
- Rated operational voltage24-48 V / 110 V / 220 V / 230 V / 400 V
- Insulation rated voltage500 V
- Rated frequencyAC/DC
- Protection levelIP 44-55, IK 08-10
- Appliance classI
Compliance with standards
SSA switchgears are compatible with the EMC standards and meet the requirements of machine directives.
- PN-EN 61439-1 – „Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies. Part 1: General rules”;
- IEC/EN 60529 – „Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code)”;
- PN-EN ISO 4628 – „Paints and varnishes – Evaluation of degradation of coatings – Designation of quantity and size of defects, and of intensity of uniform changes in appearance – Part 6: Assessment of degree of chalking by tape method”;
- PN-EN ISO 2409 –„Paints and varnishes – Cross-cut test”.
- Download leaflet PDF Product Data Sheet