TLP Metering and distribution boards
- In the multi-family building industry for distribution of low voltage and low current infrastructure in the building;
- For installation of metering systems for apartments and running service lines in the building;
- Distribution of electricity and protection of electrical devices against consequences of shortings and overloads on the LV side;
- For LV networks in TN-S, TN-C, TN-C-S, TT, and IT types.
For indoor, wall or flush installation, made of galvanised steel sheet (welded), powder painted in any colour, with the size matching the opening, the devices and the individual needs of the Client. (Screw) installation fixtures on the sides or on the back of the enclosure allow effective setting of the board in the cable trunk. Space is provided in the back part of the enclosure for vertical running of cabling for the entire building.
The door with the internal hinges and one- or multi-point bolts. The door is fitted with a regular system lock, a power lock or an espag lock with an insert and a padlock, depending on the configuration.
- The power supply strip for connection of cabling up to 95 mm²;
- 1- or 3-phase metering board, ready for installation of energy meters, installed on an insulating plastic panel, provided as a fixed element;
- protection before / after the meter according to the guidelines (overcurrent protection, isolator fuse-switch, circuit breaker, current limiter);
- Remote reading of data from the meter over GPRS wireless network or optical fibre;
- A low-current module for TV, internet and interphones;
- An administrative module fitted with modular devices to protect lighting, automatics, etc. circuits;
- A cable section;
- The components are ready for sealing.
- Cabling of the boards is provided with flexible insulated cables (LgY) with cross section matching the required current load and types of devices;
- The PEN busbar with PE + N separation;
- The terminal block for connection of the cable with the cross section 5×95 mm²;
- Vertical run masking panel – covering the vertical run, suitable for installation above and under the TLP board. The size matches the width of the installed board and the dimensions of the vertical run.
The components of TLP boards are selected to meet the requirements of distribution companies and as requested by the Client.
Basic technical data
- Rated operational voltage230/400 V
- Insulation rated voltage690 V
- Rated frequency50 Hz
- Impulse withstand voltage4 kV
- Busbar rated continuous currentup to 630 A
- IP protection level30-45
- IK level of protection against mechanical impact08-10
- Appliance classI/II
- Dimensions of incoming / outgoing terminals240 mm² / 16 mm²
- Network arrangementsTN-S, TN-C, TN-C-S, TT, IT
- Height / width / depthwithout limitations for aluminium enclosures built to Class II protection standard/em>
Compliance with standards
- PN-EN 61439-1 – „Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies. Part 1: General rules”;
- PN-EN 61439-3 – „Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies – Part 3: Distribution boards intended to be operated by ordinary persons (DBO)”;
- PN-EN 60529 – „Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code)”;
- PN-EN 62208 – „Empty enclosures for low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies – General requirements”;
- PN-EN 62262 – „Degrees of protection provided by enclosures for electrical equipment against external mechanical impacts (IK code). (IDT PN-EN 50102:2001)”;
- PN-EN ISO 4628 – „Paints and varnishes – Evaluation of degradation of coatings – Designation of quantity and size of defects, and of intensity of uniform changes in appearance – Part 6: Assessment of degree of chalking by tape method”;
- PN-EN ISO 2409 – „Paints and varnishes – Cross-cut test”.
- Download leaflet PDF Product Data Sheet